Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

How do I find out the KTN number that was issued to my wife

Customer Question

For James
How do I find out the KTN number that was issued to my wife and I as a part of the pre-check approval process?
thank you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you do much for requesting my assistance. Please remember that I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to continue to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: Since you applied through TSA PreCheck and paid $85 to enroll, you have two options:

1) You can call the Universal Enrollment Service center at

855 - 347 - 8371; or

2) You can go tot he following link, put in your information, and review your record: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. Your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.