Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Judith can I schedule an appointment in your office?

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer. Thank you for requesting me.

I am available for consultation but in Orlando FL area. You would have to pay for that additional service through the JA website.

I can offer you a telephone discussion if you would like that. It is far less expensive and would not require you to travel to FL.

I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

I have sent you an offer for a telephone call. The offer is in your email box.

Judith