Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Is it possible legal sex offender to become American

Customer Question

is it possible for a legal sex offender to become American sitizen?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Some crimes make a person permanently inadmissible to the U.S. So it depends what the actual crime a person was convicted of and sometimes the sentence. If you want to tell me what state and statute number the person was convicted of, I can do the research for you. All I ask is that you not shoot the messenger if it is bad news.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

As I tried to explain, there are certain crimes that make a person permanently inadmissible to the U.S. Since you do not want to respond to my questions, I will have to give you a general answer and hope that it is enough for you. Take a look at this link:

http://www.ilrc.org/files/documents/10_sex_offenses_2014_final.pdf

So as you see, it really depends on what the exact crime was and sometimes the maximum sentence and actual sentence. If you want to give me a few more details about your case, I can probably give you a more specific answer. We can also lock down the question when we are done so that no one else can read it.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.