Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My husband's father was in the US Air Force when my

Customer Question

My husband's father was in the US Air Force when my husband was born in the UK. He came to the US with his father and UK born mother when he was young. What document should he have to show proof of citizenship? He needs proof to get his claim in another
state. Thank you!
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

He can show either a consular birth certificate of birth abroad, his certificate of citizenship if he got one, or his US passport.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

-----

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is he considered a US citizen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He does not have a passport.

Were his parents married? What year was his dad born? What year was he born? Did his mom ever become a US citizen?

Hello, I am just checking whether you were able to read my questions. I cannot give you a complete answer until you reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.