Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

My wife is applying in her company in India. However, her

Customer Question

Hello James
My wife is applying for L1A in her company in India. However, her manager after discussing with the visa team informed her today that they have to get a client letter before they file her petition for L1A with USCIS.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for requesting my assistance. My apologies for the delay. I was offline when you posted your question.

Please keep in mind that I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. NOTE: You do not need to do that until you get answers to your questions; just make sure you do it before leaving the site today.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

I see you've requested a phone call. I am going to send you the offer right now. Check all of your mailboxes for that.