Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Is there a fee waiver form to file a Motion to reopen and

Customer Question

is there a fee waiver form to file a Motion to reopen and recind an in absentia order
EIOR 26A is for board of appeals How about I-192
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today?

If the Respondent didn't receive notice about the hearing then there is no fee for a Motion to Reopen an In Absentia Order with the Immigration Court.

See page 53-54 of the practice manual http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/pages/attachments/2015/05/20/practice_manual_review.pdf#page=43

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello, I'm just checking that you received my response. Is there anything I can clarify for you?