Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My name is ,I entered u.s on a crewman visa on 2001,from

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** u.s on a crewman visa on 2001,from 2005 stayed and never went, I got married to a u.s citizen on 2008, and we filled for an provisional unlawful presence waiver on March 2013,got approved and received a letter from NVC for my immigrant visa interview in my country. At the interview, my visa was denied and the officer issued a letter stating the reason for my denial. Presently my wife is pregnant, and I have a two U.S citizen daughters, of one child is very critically ill.my wife is the one who brings income home.I'm the primary care take for my daughters.we filled for i601 and waiting for the approval. Is there any lawyer who can help me to overcome the situation. Really appreciate it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

I'm so sorry that you're going through this situation. What is the reason that the visa was denied at the interview?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 and 10 year ban . Fraud and misrepresentation

What is the fraud and misrepresentation related to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For every question answered, do you charge me $38.pls let me know

No, not at all. You are only charged once. All these questions I ask is to be able to give you the best answer possible. Once I give you the answer, we request that you issue a positive rating since that will be the only way that I receive any credit from the $38 that you paid. Even after you rate me, you can ask me questions to clarify my answer if needed.

Hello again.. Hope you are well. I am just checking whether you were able to read my last reply to you. You are not charged per question. I would need you to answer the questions I asked so that I can give you your complete answer. Looking forward to helping you. Thanks!