Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

It's me again, the lost RFE notice girl! So, I tried to

Customer Question

Hi Jennifer, it's me again, the lost RFE notice girl! So, I tried to make an InfoPass appointment, however the only free date they had was October 7, which is too late for me. I want to send it before October 3, because this causes so much stress in my
life right now, and I cannot sleep. But, then again, if I never received it, "how do I know what they wanted"? Well, I kind of do, since my first RFE was requiring tax returns, and I didn't send them. Could I write a cover letter saying something like I've
consulted with a lawyer, and since this is my second RFE, they told me those have the shorter deadline, and since I haven't send exactly what you asked for in the first one, I assume, this is what the second RFE is for... ? Another problem is, I don't have
the address. I can go to my post office, and ask them to check where did I send my first RFE. I am so confused and scared. I am really sorry to bother you again, but I need help.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again -- this is Jennifer and thanks for requesting me.

You did receive the 2nd RFE correct? You just can't find it.. ?

Did you keep a copy of the first RFE?