Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

Do filing fees -29F change every year?

Customer Question

Do filing fees For I-29F change every year?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I am happy to continue assisting you, but we need to make sure the other question is finished as well. So please do not forget to give me a positive rating for my customer service. on that question, and again on this question. That is the only way I get credit for doing my job.

ANSWER: No, they don't change every year. But they are subject to change at any time. For now, the fee is $340. IT may go up or down at any time, without notice.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and you require additional assistance. However I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to help you and we can close this question.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.