Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

How do i withdraw an application as a non family member- i

Customer Question

how do i withdraw an application for support as a non family member- i only know the applicants name- they do not have permanent resident status yet
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for requesting me. I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

It really depends on the timing at this point. You are sure that the green card has not been approved yet?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

I hope you don't think this is some kind of scam or something. I am a licensed attorney. Anyway, you MUST get this withdrawn BEFORE the green card is approved. I would make an Infopass appointment as quickly as possible to go to your local field office and explain what is going on and that you want to withdraw the I-864. This is the safest and best and quickest way to do it because I don't think they will take you as a walk-in, though you can try. You can make an Infopass appointment by going to http://infopass.uscis.gov/.

You can also locate your field office by going here:

http://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!