Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I got a 221g form. What should I go here,and my i129 is

Customer Question

I got a 221g form. What should I go here,and my i129 is expired too should apply for a new one or wait for the 221g process
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What visa did you have?

What does your 221g form state?

When did you receive it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It k1 visa
We got it on 9/10/2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here it is

Unfortunately, I'm not going to have very good news about this for you. I hope you can understand that I do not make the US laws and I cannot change them. According to this letter, there is nothing to wait for in this situation. Your K-1 visa has been denied because the consular officer that interviewed you does not believe that your relationship to your fiance is authentic. I cannot know what you told him. The only thing you can do is apply again if you think the decision was mistaken. You would need to provide more documentation to support the relationship because right now there seems to be many doubts surrounding it.

Again, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I must be honest.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.