Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I marry a dominican person i did all the paper work and he

Customer Question

i marry a dominican person i did all the paper work and he came to usa after a few month that he got his green card he told me he had a girlfriend and that he had to small kids with here and he pick up his clothe and left the two kids were born during our marrie
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Did he get a 2 year green card or a 10 year green card through you? How long have you been married?