How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert James Your Own Question
Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11560
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Expert James is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm requesting you as my personal advisor. How does this

Customer Question

FOR JAMES. James I'm requesting you as my personal advisor. How does this work. Is there a number i can call you on?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the positive rating. If you want to talk on the phone, I would need to send you an offer for Additional Services, which you would have to accept. With that acceptance, you would have to provide your contact information and a good time to reach you.

Do you want me to send you an offer for Additional Services? There is an additional fee for this, which you can only see with the offer I send you. Note the offer is not binding, so you can feel free to ignore it if you do not want to talk on the phone.

Related Immigration Law Questions