Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

My wife abandoned me.right after she got her kids card. She

Customer Question

My wife abandoned me.right after she got her kids green card. She just used me to be legally stay here in the U.S.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

What is your specific question?

Did she get her 10 year card or her 2 year card?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She got the ten year card
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But the marriage is not in good faith she cheating on me before but had convince me that it was her daughter boyfriend not hers I have proof of that she had cheated on me while on conditional

I see that you've been helped by another Expert, but did not give her credit for her assistance. I want to make sure I get credit for doing my job. So please, kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today.

Please answer the following:

In what city and state are you located?