Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

What is quicker to get? A visa or border crossing card

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

What kind of visa?

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
regular tourist visa b1/B2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is SENTRI an legitimate business?
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. They both take the same amount of time because an appointment wait is the same and both require a background/security check.

BCC used to be real quick but not anymore because terrorists are coming through boarder now.

The BCC can be a little bit easier to get because you generally use that for shopping trips close to the border.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert. Understand, it is my job to be honest and truthful about the law and sometimes the law does not give you the solution or options you want. If you feel I earned a BONUS, I am grateful. I will remember you and review our question history. Thank you.

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another question, is SENTRI legit ??