Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

We were talking yesterday and after you answered my basic

Customer Question

FOR JAMES
Hello James, we were talking yesterday and after you answered my basic questions i have a few more detailed questions about what we talked about yesterday. Here is a short summary again of my situation: I entered the United States with a K1 fiance visa and
got married within 90 days. I applied for adjustemt of status with I-485 and for advanced parole with I-131. Then I unfortunately left bevore the advanced parole was approved (I was unfortunately told i can do that at an infopass appointment). Now i am in
Germany and got a letter that my adanced parole will be denied, the letter is attached. I know my I-485 is abandoned now, i have attached the current status from the USCIS system too. What are the next steps exactly that i need to take now?
Should I respond to the letter about my advanced parole with an explanation that i got wrong information at an infopass appointment (maybe add an affidavit) so they have that on file?
Do i need to inform USCIS somehow that i want to withdraw my I-485 or do anything about it so that the status gets updated?
Can you give me step by step instructions what to do now to apply again for permanent resident status (including how to do consulate processing and which forms to file)
Thank you!
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just added the letter from USCIS about the advanced parole and my current USCIS I-485 status
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James,sorry this is a really confusing situation and i would really appreciate a response from you.