Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Judith, I already asked my queries to you recently. I have

Customer Question

Hi Judith, I already asked my queries to you recently. I have some more doubts. need to speak to you. please respond with a timing and the cost associated.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for Judith
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

I reviewed your post history. You are the one on L1A.

I will send you an offer for additional services for a telephone discussion.

We can speak this evening at 9pm EST.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

There seems to be some problem and I cannot offer you additional service. You need to contact customer service for assistance as there seems to be an issue. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I talk to you today evening ?
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I am happy to talk to you this evening at 9 pm EST.

I just tried again and could not give you an offer.

You can contact customer service and tell them you want to schedule a phone call with me.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you available today at 9.00 pm EST. I hope I can catch somebody from cust care. Yesterday the chat appl didn't work and the call to toll free number went to voice mail.
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I am available, I am so very very sorry. Customer Service contacted me by email and said they were reaching out to you.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just checking to see if Customer Service has gotten in touch with you.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

I am still very anxious to help you. I understand customer service is just waiting for your approval of the charge for the phone call and they have my number to give you to call me anytime.

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a citizen of India currently in L1A for last 4 years with I-94 valid till 31st Jan 2016.I am on 1st extension and visa is expired. I applied for L1A to H1B conversion on COS and got approved for one of the H1B employer. one more h1b conversion on COS is in RFE stage. please help me with the following queries. I am planning to travel to Canada on 30th Sept 2015 and be back on 2nd Oct 2015 as I am holding a landing visa to cancel the COS and be back to L1A.
My queries are :q1 on AVR>If I will travel via Air, still then they will not give me another I-94. So how it will be transferred to USCIS system
that I travelled outside on L1A and came back on 2nd Oct thus restoring L1A ?
I will shortly apply for L1A extension in Jan '2016. Will that create conflict n USCIS as their record will still show that I
am on h1B COS from 1st Oct 2015 ? because of this will USCIS create an issue on my L1A extn ?q2> Will they create any issue while come back from Canada in port of entry ? Is it enough for me to carry the L1A petition, I-94 and passport(with expired visa) and valid I-94 till Jan 2016, to enter USA ?q3> Suppose I successfully went on 30th Sept and came back on 2nd Oct. And then on 10th Oct, I got to know that my second H1B COS is also appoved with start date of 1st Oct'2015. Then what is my option to revert back this h1B COS ?q4> My kids are in school. If something doesnt go well to my l1A extn in Jan 16, what are my option to stay for 3-4 months till my kids complete the school year ?