Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I have lost my passport. It has not expired. I have a

Customer Question

I have lost my passport. It has not expired. I have a passport card and a Sentri pass. On tha application they want birthdate information. I don't have my birth certificate. And, even if I did, it has a different last name on it. I was raised by foster parents and was never adopted. So, my birth cert says: David Paul Randy but the name I have used my entire life is David Paul Hatherill. It took me about 6 years to get the passport in the first place because of this birth cert problem. Now, with the current state of affairs, I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to get my passport back. I have an appointment tomorrow at noon to submit the application. How do you think I should approach this? Thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a problem paying your fee. But I am having a problem with paying the entire fee before I get a response by tonight. I will be leaving to go to my appointment first thing tomorrow mourning. So an answer tomorrow mourning to to late.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I hope I am able to help you. It's not going to be easy. Why don't you have a birth certificate? Where were you born? How were you able to get the U.S. Passport originally?