Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

How can I obtain a certified marriage certificate in Samoa?

Customer Question

How can I obtain a certified marriage certificate in Samoa? My client got married in 1961 in Samoa and she has a certificate photo copy, but I need a certified copy.
Please advise me what to do. Thank you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You sent the request to the following?:

American Samoa Government
Department of Homeland Security
Office of Vital Statistics
PO Box 6894
Pago Pago, AS 96799

How did you send it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By US Priority mail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was USPS tracking #9505 5117 6361 5224 0121 57
It was delivered on August 16, 2015.

It looks to me like you will just have to wait a little longer. I would try calling them for an update and asking them how long the processing time is. Try the following number:

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>

If that fails, you could try hiring an attorney to retrieve it for you:

http://www.asbar.org/

I searched for a document retrieval service, but I was not able to find one for you. Hopefully just the phone numbers would be enough.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.