Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Ma, am applying visa to the United state ,I would like to

Customer Question

Hello sir / ma, am applying for visiting visa to the United state ,I would like to know some relevant question the interviewer my ask so I can get enlighten.hope to hear from you.God bless
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

The consular officers will ask you about what you will being doing in the US, how long you will stay, where you will be staying and how you will be paying for the trip. They will likely also ask you about your life in Nigeria. They will ask what yo work in, what property or assets you might have, what family you have there and in the US.

You should also bring along with you proof of all your ties in Nigeria such as employer letter, proof of property ownership, etc.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will it also be the same question they ask any one going for tourism as plss?do i need a data page of the person sending me an invitation letter from the united state?

The tourism and visitor visa are the same. It is the same questions more or less. Some officers may ask more or less than other officers.

Yes, It would be helpful to have a letter of invitation written to you from a person inviting you to visit. You can also carry a copy of their passport picture page.

Please remember I only receive credit when you leave me a positive rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello ,I really do appreciate your concern,how can I rate you on this wall am using my mobile?I receive 500usd,95000naira in nigeria currency as monthly salary,hope I will not get deny due to my salary been low?

I am not sure how you would rate from your mobile. It should be the same and have an option to accept and leave a rating. If you don't know how you can contact customer service or you can write which rating you would like to leave me and that may work. The options are Excellent, Good, OK, Poor, Bad.

There is no set salary that you must earn to be approved. That is a bit low but if you show you have a good job and that you have enough money to come to the US and to spend while you are here, it may be ok.

Thanks in advance for your rating.