Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I have extended my h1b visa through Company A since my i94

Customer Question

I have extended my h1b visa through Company A since my i94 was getting expired. And, now I applied through company B. USCIS has asked for RFE from both the company. Can USCIS reveal about company B ? What option do I have if my employer A withdraw the
applications. The employer B filed after the I 94 expired ?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I didn't get answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Sorry about the delay. It looks like there were no other experts online when you posted.

What is the RFE asking from each employer?

What is USCIS asking for from Employer A? What is USCIS asking for from Employer B? If Employer B filed after your I-94 expired, you will most likely have to leave the U.S. to get new H-1B stamping. Was the RFE sent only to Employer B? Do you have a copy that you can scan and upload here so that I can see it? I'd like to help, but it is important that you respond. Thank you for your understanding.

I wish you would respond because it makes it much harder to answer you with only part of the information, but if employer B filed the transfer after your I-94 expired, you would need employer A's extension approved before you could move to B. Employer A won't know about employer B, but obviously each should respond to the RFE that they received. If employer A withdraws their extension request and employer B is approved, you may have to leave the U.S. to get H-1B visa stamping to come back to work for employer B.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!