Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I was born in the us but now im married to a immigrate how

Customer Question

i was born in the us but now im married to a immigrate how can he get his citizenship
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

Please tell me more about the immigrant:

What visa did he come on, if any? Is his visa still valid? Or did he cross without inspection?
Does he have a criminal history?
How old is he and how old was he when he came to the USA?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.