Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My I-765 Application Authorization is approved date from

Customer Question

Hi, My I-765 Application for Employment Authorization is approved for the date from September 1st 2015 to February 29th 2016. Current EAD card will be expired on August 31st 2015. My new EAD card is on the way to my address which might another 1-2 weeks. I am working on my current EAD card. Is it possible to continue my current after August 31st even though it might take few more weeks for EAD to reach me?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What is your EAD based on? Employment petition? Family petition?

Hello again: I just wanted to confirm that you had received my question. I cannot answer you until you reply and give me the additional information I need. As soon as you do that I'll be happy to answer you. Thanks!