Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

No I have never met this woman

Customer Question

No I have never met this woman
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please answer me under the other question post. Do not continue starting brand new questions posts. You must respond all in the same page. Do not respond here. Find the other question post and respond there. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you freaking kidding my money bitch f**k your answer god damnit I want a refund you f**king bitch me damn it what the f**k I want a refund on all my

If you want to speak to me with respect, then I can answer your question. You will get a refund for all the other questions you posted. You will only get charged for question, that I answer. Do you want me to answer you , yes or no?

Please contact customer service and they will give you a refund if that's what you would like. I don't work for the website so I have no control over the refund. Here is their number: 1(###) ###-####/p>