Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I've been buying this girl from Africa visas passport

Customer Question

I've been buying this girl from Africa visas passport decorations medical certificates plane ticket and she still can't come to this country the United States from Ghana Africa let me see if I can find some of the certificates and you if you could see
if they're valid or not I don't know if this girl keeps asking me for more money more money every time I turn around he says what I need to do this and I need to do that and the immigration is holding my plane ticket for me because I need to get a declaration
before I can fly to United States that wasn't a thousand dollars $1,000 and before I know it the next time she says I need to do two more medical test for something in something and 450 dollars more I don't I don't know the laws or immigrations over there
and I don't know who to talk to you maybe you can help me let me see if I can find a document or two for you thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Jennifer again, I will be happy to help you and answer your questions but please confirm that you are able to read my answers. If so , please answer where you met this girl? Have you ever met her in person?