Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I am renewing a Mexican TN Visa in the Tijuana Consulate,

Customer Question

The Officer send me to get more evidence within 24hrs, she said in order to qualify for the appendix 1603.d.1 as Scientific Technical / Technologist my Supervisor "SHALL BE A PROFESSIONAL WITH DEGREE", she want's "my supervisor's qualifications"
My supervisor have several years of experience but NOT degree, I have more education than my supervisor.
This is the first time they asked me for this evidence (I renewed 3 times)
QUESTION:
"What I need to do in order to get approved?"
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.

Unfortunately for the TN in this category, you must be working with a supervisor who is a professional in his/her own right. To qualify as a professional, one would usually need a 4 year degree in the US. If the supervisor does not have the degree, you can try to submit proof of employment in this field for at least 12 years (3 year times every year of college which is 12). That may help but it is not guaranteed because they are supposed to have an actual degree.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.

This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello.. I just wanted to check that you had received my answer and if there was any other additional follow up question that I can an wer for you.

Please note that I don't receive a salary from this website. I only receive credit when you rate me. Thank you.