Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I lost my uscis recepiant number how can i get that number?

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

You need to call USCIS customer service number 1-***-***-****.

They are the only one's who can give you this information.

I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face, but more importantly, I want you to come back to the site for all your answers from over a 100 categories of experts!
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.
If Tier 1 agent does not give you assistance insist that the call be passed to a Tier 2 help line which is an actual USCIS employee and not the call center contractor. Tier 2 can send out a duplicate notice.
Judith