Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My vawa is approved But I was denied 2011 through marriage I

Customer Question

My vawa is approved
But I was denied 2011 through marriage
I am going for interview next month through vawa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You mean you were denied through a regular I-130 and I-485? Why?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.
You were denied through a regular I-130 and I-485? Why?
Excuse me, but if you do not tell me anything about your case, how am I supposed to help you? Please help me help you. Please respond. Responding does not cost you anything extra. Why were you denied the I-130 and I-485? Are they saying that it was a fraud marriage? But you were abused by the same spouse?