Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am wondering how I should answer the question if the

Customer Question

I am wondering how I should answer the question if the immigration officer asks me what will happen if I return home? This is in regards ***** ***** asylum interview
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What country are you from? Who would persecute you and why? Also, how long after you entered the U.S. did you apply for Asylum?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.
Excuse me, but if you don't tell me anything about your case, how am I supposed to help you? Please respond. It costs you nothing additional to respond. Thank you.