Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

What is the best resource to call on getting my wife a visa?

Customer Question

what is the best resource to call for instructions on getting my wife a visa?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

There are many online resources you can contact, as well as to contact any of the consular posts in the country in which she lives. You can also call the USCIS to seek general information as well. Note, however, that they are mostly customer service representatives, and do not have much legal knowledge.

I would say that this is an excellent resource, if you are looking for instructions or information on getting your wife a visa.

How can I help get you the information you need?