Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Guillermo, thank you you prompt advice in 2013, it was the

Customer Question

Hello Guillermo, thank you you for your prompt advice in 2013, it was the best and your accuracy was on point.
Can I still use this service for questions as you mentioned then?
If yes, great. I was approved of a green card for 10 years in January of 2014, my question now is since it was a 10 years Green card and not 2, how long do I have to wait before I apply for citizenship?  I'll appreciate your expertise and will rate you good as usual.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I responded with your old posted question. If you like we can continue here or I can put in for a refund, but of course, either way, it would be nice to get a new positive rating so that I can be compensated. Let me know how you would like to go forward. It is up to you as I don't mind answering a few follow-ups in the original thread. Thank you.