Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

USCIS is requesting i provide prooof that I am of GMC by

Customer Question

USCIS is requesting i provide prooof that I am of GMC by submitting a extenuating Circumstances for my DUI arrest 3 years ago. What docs can i provide to support this?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.

I am assuming this is for the N-400 application. Some examples of documents would be documents showing mitigating factors surrounding the DUI arrest, such as that it was reduced to a reckless driving later, or that maybe you were going through medical issues or a close family member was going through a tough time or medical issues. It wouldn't be an excuse for getting a DUI but it may help. Other things you can is get letter of recommendation from teachers, friends, neighbors, government figures, employer (s), organizations you have volunteered in, etc.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.

This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello again.. I see you that you were able to view my answer but you didn't ask any follow up question.

Is there any other doubt I can clarify for you?

Please keep in mind that I do not receive a salary from this website and only get credit when you rate me POSITIVE. Thanks!