Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

As I have mentioned I am holding a Hungarian citizenship

Customer Question

quot;for GUILLERMO" As I have mentioned I am holding a Hungarian citizenship since my mother is a Hungarian. How about visa waiver program? Can I apply for that atleast? 90 days stay only
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, no. Once you have been denied a visa previously, you cannot apply for ESTA. ESTA is for those that have no issues in their background at all.

Unfortunately, no. Once you have been denied a visa previously, you cannot apply for ESTA. ESTA is for those that have no issues in their background at all. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Mr. Guillermo,It has been mentioned on my credit card statement that they have deducted $55 from my card because apparently I accepted a phone call from you, which isn't true at all. Who should I contact for a refund because this is absolutely unfair. All I did was pay $45 for the free trial. I did not pay an additional $55 for you to phone me or anything. Please help me and thanks

Here is what is listed as far as your questions:

http://www.justanswer.com/QuestionSearch.aspx?PFID=88506846

I don't see anything on any of them where an offer of a phone call was accepted except maybe the first one which was answered by another expert. That may be the one. You may email *****@******.*** and explain that to them and ask for a refund. None of the questions that I answered for you had any additional service accepted that I can see. Please let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to leave a positive rating for this question thread as well. Thank you!