Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I have TN Visa ft position, now I have 5 mo baby and I would

Customer Question

For Judith I'm Mexican, I have TN Visa for RN ft position, now I have 5 mo baby and I would like to go for PRN position to have more time is there any problem to get TN visa for PRN Posotion
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

TNs do not have to be for full-time positions. However, the employment letter does have to require of you a certain number of hours PRN per week. It cannot be open-ended.

What about a 3 day alternative? That would be better.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Understand, it is my job to be honest and truthful about the law and sometimes the law does not give you the solution or options you want. Kindly give me a positive rating when you are done. If you feel I earned a BONUS, I am grateful. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith