Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Thanks a lot your assistance and quick response. I have

Customer Question

Thanks a lot for all your assistance and quick response. I have questions on AOS Part6 n0:5 and 13.a.1 respectively. How can my spouse determine her individual annual income? she was told to sum all the amount on her form w2 together, the total which is
$9,645 should be her individual income on n0;5. why her colleague told her to enter the figure on the line of adjusted gross income in the tax transcript the total which is $11,292 in N0:5 and in 13.a.1. since the adjusted gross income is higher than the sum
amount on the form w2. Please i will need an speedy respond, thanks.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Jennifer and thanks for requesting me. Sorry for the delay but I have been away.

How can my spouse determine her individual annual income? she was told to sum all the amount on her form w2 together

That's right. The correct way is to add all the amounts on her W-2's together.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.

This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.