Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My I-485 has been denied i appealed it and got dined i 't

Customer Question

my I-485 has been denied i appealed it and got dined i don't want to reopen or condenser it
can i reapply new i-485. if so ,when i apply do they processes it like new application or do they look to the previous one
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What was the reason that the original I-485 got denied?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
based on section 13 usics said i don't have compelling reason
i can expect the same result but my question is if i re apply new I485 do they accept it and do they process separately from the previous one

If you refile and you meet the requirements at the time of filing, you can get an approval even though you had a previous one denied. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we talk on the phone(###) ###-####U still didnt answer my qoustion

It is an additional fee to speak over the phone. It has already been sent for you to accept it. If you do not want to accept it, that is ok. Yes, they will process your new I-485 as a new filing. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. Thank you!