Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

My sister went Immigration interview in New Delhi India.

Customer Question

My sister went for US Immigration interview in New Delhi India. Consular denied her visa and suggested DNA test between my mom and my sister. But my mom do not want to take DNA test. Is there any alternative?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

No there is no alternative. The consul doubts the paper documents.

The DNA test is a simple mouth swab/ No blood is drawn. If that is your mother's fear it is non-invasive.

I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face, but more importantly, I want you to come back to the site for all your answers from over a 100 categories of experts!
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith