Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

What counts as evidence of engagement fiance visa? Thank

Customer Question

quot;For James" what counts as evidence of engagement for a fiance visa? Thank you! Juliette
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting my assistance again. Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!

Statements from friends and family that know the relationship; proof of purchase of engagement ring, if any; copies of correspondence between you, discussing your plans; copies of phone bills showing that you communicate regularly; wedding announcements; evidence of wedding arrangements made, like contracts with suppliers and companies providing services for the wedding; etc.

There is no specific list of items. So think about the kinds of things that you would look at if you wanted to be convinced that a real engagement exists.

I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to discuss this or anything else by phone, I can send you an offer for that. There will be an additional fee, if you want to do that. Please let me know and I will send you the offer.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating. I do not get a salary here and this is the only way I am compensated for my efforts. So please do not forget to do that before you log off. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can continue to ask questions even after you have given a rating. Again, giving me a positive rating is the ONLY way I get credit for helping you.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi again,
I received a message that you reviewed my response and have responded. But I cannot see that response above.
Please post it again, so I can continue to help you and we can close this question.
Thank you!