Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Actually I am an F1 when I just arrived in the US I got in

Customer Question

Hello! Actually I am an F1 when I just arrived in the US I got in touch and traveled in the State where my school is located! I went to my school and tell theme that I wanna transfer to another school ! Then they accepted and told me to return to the state where the school I wanted too Transfert to is and once there let theme know(by email) when I'm accepted so that they can process the Transfert . Then I came back I had one month left to be accepted to that school and It took more than one month because I applied as Transfert student with my transcript from back home to have some credits evaluated and accepted ! After one month I got accepted then I informed my previous school that I got accepted but they told me that I fall out of status! Now the second school is aware and they applied for reinstatement in order to get an new I-20 and I start the courses!
Now I'm wondering In this situation I will submit my Asylum application next week ! I'm wondering If I'm denied the reinstate
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

How long have you been in the U.S.? What country are you from? What is the reason for your persecution in your country?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.
It is important to know the answer to my questions so I can help you. How long have you been in the U.S.? What country are you from? What is the reason for your persecution in your country?
Why are you afraid to answer? I am not going to ask you for your name or any private information. I can also have this question locked down for privacy so that when we are done, no one can read it. Please respond. How long have you been in the U.S.? What country are you from? What is the reason for your persecution in your country?
Filing for Asylum can prevent you from getting reinstatement. Get reinstated first and then apply for Asylum unless it is getting close to 1 year since you have been in the U.S. It is more important to apply before you have one year in the U.S. Here are some links so that you can see the statistics and the process:
http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/pages/attachments/2015/03/16/fy2010-fy2014-asylum-statistics-by-nationality.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.