Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

Had a 9035E denied, the part of the denial was prevailing

Customer Question

had a 9035E denied, the part of the denial was prevailing wage information, thought I looked up the correct wage from a government web site, als i was refered to filing a form 9141 with US dept of labor. i could send you the case number ***** on reason for denial section G.7 the date given is not the name of an agency. If the employer received a Prevailing Wage Determination from the National Prevailing wage center, enter the name of this issuing agency in Section G.7 and corresponding prevailing wage tracking number assigned by the NPWC in section G.7a use this field only where the employer obtained a prevailing wage from NPWC
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

I do not see a question here. Please state a clear question for me to answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For James" I need some help filling out some immigration forms, specifically, I am in the process of trying to hire my wife's adult daughter to come and work in my company. My wife is from the Philippines. I filled out a ETA 9035E, it was rejected with an explanation. I am in the process of filling out a ETA 9141. I would like to resubmit these forms to you, private email and have you look them over, if they are good to go I will submit to the labor department. if not, I make the corrections you suggest. A little background on me, my wife came here as a tourist in 2010, she was able to get a Nevada divorce from her Philippine husband. We filled out all the paperwork and paid the fees for her to stay here. We were married about a month before her I-94 would have expired. Her son was 17 at the time we married and I was able to sponsor him as my stepson and he is here with us now. Also, what is the rate for private email? thank you, ***** *****

Hi Joe,

So are you asking me to send you an offer for additional services for document review? There is an additional fee for that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
James, need some clarifications on the additional payments, we have paid the first fee of something like $36.00, will we be charged the additional $52.00 or the difference from the upgrade from 36.00 to 52.00. Second question, Will the fee be $52.00 everytime,. we call & ask questions. What I have done in the past, I fill out a form, send it to you, you look it over and if OK, I send it to the FEDS. Is this the type of service that I will be purchasing from you? Joe, it is 730 pm central time, I will be checking my email in the morning, thank you for all your help. Yes, I will give you the highest rating possible. .

Thank you for your response. The initial $36 was for you to post a question here and get a response. But you asked for something called Additional Services, which is in addition to posting your question. The fee for the additional service you request is not $52. It will be more, because of the nature of the request. I cannot provide that information here, but I can send you the offer, which you will either accept or ignore. There is no obligation to accept this offer.

The offer will be how much you pay to work on the forms you asked about. If it is both email and phone calls, it will be more expensive than if it is just a single phone call or separate emails. Basically, the cost will depend on exactly what you want, in terms of Additional Services.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 9141 form ready to go to the feds, if you send me an email address, i can send to you in an attached file, if you think it looks good and I have the correct mailing address, I will send it to the feds. thank you joe

Joe,

I will assume you are asking for Additional Services to review your documents. I will send you the offer now.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else?