Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Sir. I am extremely glad interest you

Customer Question

FOR JUDITH. Sir. I am extremely glad for the interest you have in helping me. I believe the J1 visa will be the best for me now. Please continue to give the assistance on how i can obtain the J1 visa. Find attachment of my resume. My regard.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.
I agree the J1 visa is your best option. You do have an impressive resume but it is not extraordinary ability.Your next step is to go to this link and find Program Sponsors for the program that fits you - either internship (which I think is most fitting or trainee).http://j1visa.state.gov/participants/how-to-apply/sponsor-search/Then read about each of the different program sponsors and send them an email with your CV and inquire if they have employers looking for your skills.If not ask them how you can best approach the employers that you have identified as being most suited to your credentials. Contact the employers who have shown the most interest in you and tell them you have found a program to sponsor your visa if they will offer you a position.That is the best advice I can give you because now we are getting into job counseling and that is way outside immigration law.I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face, but more importantly, I want you to come back to the site for all your answers from over a 100 categories of experts!In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.Judith