Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Administratively dismiss case closed, petty thief no record

Customer Question

administratively dismiss case closed, petty thief no record found, leaved the usa 2000 home town barbados now i need to return on a visitor visa, fingerprinting ??? how can i know if i have a chance to return to the usa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. So your case was "dismissed" and you received no sentence or your case was a withhold of adjudication with no sentence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a copy of the administratively dismiss
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i call you
It is an additional fee to speak over the phone, but I don't think it is necessary to spend additional money on it. It is up to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let stay here
Ok. So your case was "dismissed" and you received no sentence or your case was a withhold of adjudication with no sentence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was also working in the usa for five years with a work permit and a SS number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello sir
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Guillermo j Senmartin, Esq you still with me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please say some thing to me,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the problem now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still online
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a fraud web sight i will complain to pay pal and get my money back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Yes, I am still online. Please understand that I am not given a salary to be here and I am a practicing attorney with my own law firm and practice. Sometimes I get busy with other questions, I have to go eat, or even go to the bathroom! I hope you understand. This is NOT a fraud site. Anyway, the crime does not make you inadmissible to the U.S. because it was dismissed, but you MUST disclose it and they will ask you to provide CERTIFIED copies of BOTH the police report and court disposition. What does make you inadmissible to the U.S. is that you worked without authorization. Would you like me to tell you what you would need to do to get a visa to come visit with such an issue?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. To visit, you would have to file for a B-2 visa which can be found here: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/visit/visitor.html And you would most likely need a 212(d)(3) waiver which can either be done by the immigration officer at the interview or after just on their computer (take a look at this link):http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87150.pdf You can find more information here: http://www.ilw.com/articles/2003,0930-labrie.shtm My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Mr.Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
I am very, very, very sorry for what had take place this evening, and please forgive me, this would not happen again, it was not me that was online with you a friend of mine was assisting me, and he used is credit card to pay for the service, but the internet was giving some trouble, I am so sorry it had to happen like that ok, now I am the right person you will be chatting with about my Immigration matters, and I really need your help to get back in to the greatest country in the world, I made a mistake 15 years ago / Maughn-forde Vittorio m / vittoria m forde but my native passport name is ***** ***** Maughn?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to attach a copy of the court and Judge report so that you can see it,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no problem paying the funds for your service ok ? please respond to me asap, may be you asleep now I need your help urgent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was born in Bridgetown Barbados, But I am working right now in The British Virgin Island for the pass 11 years, Head chef at the sugar mill Hotel
Let's continue on this thread. The answer will probably still be the same. What else would you like to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello sorry I miss you just now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did attach a copy of the court and judge report,
Ok. And this was a Florida case? And you are applying for a B-2 visa?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it was a flrida case and I would like to apply for a B2-Visitor tourist visa would I have any problem's with my, Will my records show up when I go for biometric Fingerprint for visa ? Pls I would like anyone that is informed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I always had employment Authorization when I was in Miami Florida, Palm Beach County, and in St.Petersburg,
You MUST disclose this issue and you will need to submit certified copies of the police report and court disposition, but because it was dismissed, you will not need a waiver to get the B-2. I will provide you with two links that may be helpful. The first is to an article that will explain what they look for when issuing a non-immigrant visa like the B-2. The second is a list of things that can be presented to prove non-immigrant intent and the strong ties to the home country.http://www.ilw.com/articles/2009,0528-schwartz.shtm https://help.cbp.gov/ci/fattach/get/46680/0/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzk3NDE3MzcxL3NpZC85M1BEQ0lSbA==/filename/Intentions+and+Ties.pdf Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you look at the attachment from the court that I send you this afternoon, I am here at work now ok I would accept your offer on Friday, so that we both can speak over the phone,
How are you working in the U.S. if you are on a B-2 tourist visa? That's not allowed. If you want to speak privately, accept the offer. If not, what we discuss here is not private. Sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir I am not in the USA I leaved the USA Miami Florida way back in 2000, I am a citizens of Bridgetown Barbados, but I am working right now in the British Virgin Islands for the past 11years,
Ok. Then my last answer doesn't change. What else would you like to know?
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.