Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My uncle is a naturalized U.S. Citizen who lived in the states

Customer Question

My uncle is a naturalized U.S. Citizen who lived in the states for 27 years. For those 27 years he visited family in Mexico 2-3 a year on average. He recently married his fianc� who is not a citizen in Mexico and had a baby. The visa application for both request dates of every time he entered and exited the country. For the 27 plus years this would be nearly impossible to remember due to the fact that there is easily over 50 dates during this time frame. His questions is about the dates, can he write a statement? Attach copies of passports?(passport does not cover last 27) any help is appreciated
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. I'm a little confused. You said the visa application for BOTH requests dates of entry/exit. Which visa application? The K-1 visa application? Is this for a visa to the US or a visa to Mexico?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
K-1 for his wife not sure about the application for his baby. i just sent him an email to get copies. they are trying to Get US visa
OK, but the visa application should not be asking the US citizen the number of times he entered and exited the country because the visa application has nothing to do with your uncle. The visa application is only to be filled and applies only to the alien who intends to immigrate to the US. The visa application is completely and exclusively about the applicant, your uncle's fiancée. What i the exact question being asked? What is the phrasing/text of the exact question on the application?