Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I Graduated on May 16. I had applied on Apr 4. My initial

Customer Question

I Graduated on May 16. I had applied for OPT on Apr 4. My initial OPT got rejected due to the error in check . My documents were sent back with a notice to re-apply.
I met an international adviser and asked for suggestion and she told me to re-apply with the corrected documents.
I did re-apply and USCIS acknowledged with a receipt on Apr 27. On Jul 24 my application status was denied. reason sent on mail
May it be because of 30 days rule? what can i do at this point to keep my F1 status?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.
But it looks to me like that you applied within 60 days of graduation. Did you get the dates right?