Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Are there any travel warnings or advisories that might

Customer Question

Are there any travel warnings or advisories that might impact a 24 year old American woman planning to travel to Greece, like tomorrow?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
Yes, the Dept of State has issued travel warnings for certain areas of Greece. They also have a link for you to sign up at for warnings while you are there and for you to report into them.http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/country/greece.htmlI see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face, but more importantly, I want you to come back to the site for all your answers from over a 100 categories of experts!In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JA service has declined markedly since I subscribed over two years ago. Also your answer is not so great. I think I did better by myself, while I was waiting for you. see: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/greece
You reference UK and yet ask about travel warnings for American females. I would have no reason to check UK references. I am sorry you feel this way. M y 9th year anniversary is Sept 8th and I have provided consistently professional answers and am proud of my service. I wish you happy and safe travels.Judith