Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am filing k1 visa and am working on the petition currently. On the petit

Customer Question

Hello, I am filing for a k1 visa and am working on the petition currently.
On the petition form i-129f part 2 "Information about your alien fiance." There is a section that requires my fiance to write his name in his native alphabet. (32.a) This is not a problem. The issue is that it asks for an address abroad. We both currently live abroad in South Korea but he is originally from Pakistan. So I am a bit puzzled.
As I understand it, the native name would be in Urdu but the address would be in Korean. This would appear very confusing. What should I do in this section? Many thanks in advance.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. I would put the current address in Korean, not Urdu, but of course, write his name un Urdu. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!