Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.
This is not a good situation for many reasons. Let me ask a few questions:
1) The brother is a U.S. Citizen?
2) The sister was born in what country?
3) How did the sister enter the U.S.? Illegally or with a visa? Which visa?
4) If she entered with a visa, has her stay expired? When?
5) When did she enter the U.S.?
6) How old was she when she entered the U.S.?
7) Did she have an I-130, I-140
, or Labor Certification filed for her or under which she was named as a child, on or before April 30, 2001?
Please answer each question as it is important and do not be afraid to answer. I will not ask for any personal information like name, etc.