Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

American w/fiance in Canada. Professionals with jobs at own

Customer Question

American w/fiance in Canada. Professionals with jobs at own country. Best options for perm. residence? Best options for marriage? Can both perm. residencies be gotten at the same time? We must be able to travel outside the other's country due to jobs we will each be keeping through home country.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.
What you want to do is extremely complicated and I can only answer the process are it relates to filing for US permanent resident status.Canada law is totally different and only a Canada Law expert would know that law.Please let me know if you want to proceed with the US process. I will have several questions I will need answered before I can assess whether it is possible to do what you want to do.Judith