Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Can you please suggest me the supporting documents required

Customer Question

Can you please suggest me the supporting documents required for E3 visa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.First for an E3, the employer must complete an LCA, Labor certification Application. Once that is done you can move on to the embassy interview and request an interview. To the interview you will need to take. .-The LCA I mentioned above with all documentation that applies to it. The employer will know. -A letter that is a formal offer of employment from your future employer. It should be on company's letter head and include details about the position, wage, and should be signed by the employer and addressed to you. - Your current valid passport. - Documents to prove education such as a copy of your Degree and transcripts. Work experience letters if you don't have the required education. Even if you meet requirement through education, it doesn't hurt to bring experience letters with details about past positions from past employers. - Documents to show significant ties to Australia such as property ownership, , financial documents, family staying behind, job opportunity when you return, etc. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.