Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

What can I do detained son who was detained after he

Customer Question

What can I do for my detained son who was detained after he took a flight from his home St.Lucia to go to New York , the flight stopped in Atlanta , they detained him and said they have proof that he coming to work. He is held somewhere and will be there for 2 weeks pending a hearing. Tell us what to do please.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. Please answer the following: In what status was he coming to the US? What is your status in the US?